Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Be Happy

The smallest things give me a peace of mind, give others a peace of mind. My year at a school as ended and to me it seems like another year has started or just a new chapter in life. Every day it's getting easier to let go of the things of the past and move on to see things from a different view.
I went to school with someone for years and this summer we have become close extremly close to find out that our situation is so similar and when you have someone there who understands you and is there for it feels good to have someone there to lean on and to help me to the next step.
Each day i gain the confidence not to look back on the past to things that shouldnt have mattered and to look forward to bigger and better things;and when i see myself thinking that way , it makes me smile to know that i've come this far and can go anywhere i want and nothing else would matter.

No comments: