Sunday, December 9, 2007

Footseps in the right Direction

In our church they talk about eternal damnation. Going to hell , if you don't live your life the way God tells us to. They don't do it to scare us they say , it is to make us realize that we need to live our life correctly. But all humans make mistakes, none of us are perfect .
In the end we will all sin, what happens to us then?

I've made some big changes in my life , my mother would say for the worse , i would say i don't know where I'm going .. at least not right now. I've a lost a best friend, one that i love very much. We used to like each other so much and then I messed things up. Everybody told me if he found out i had a boyfriend it would be the last string, no more going back. I don't know why i had a boyfriend, when I all needed was in front of me. Yet I'm always the one to break it off, because i don't want to be hurt.

You always see those movies, where they say love is about taking chances and well i thought maybe i'm too young to love. But there was one movie and she said .
" Maybe love doesn't choose us; maybe we choose it. It's always been there but when we make that choice to put our heart on the line, it's then we find happiness. "
Sometimes i wish it were that easy for me to let someone love me. I asked my godmother how she knew Cassidy was the one. She said " I knew he would never hurt me, not even if i hurt him. He would never hurt me back."

No comments: