Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Commence vie numero deux.

Boston is growing on me. It took nine years but I definitely understand why so many people adore it. Driving in the town is horrible but the city has a welcomed craziness to it that my town lacks.

I was playing a tennis match against someone today and Mrs. Getchell shouted, ' yeah rachh!' My parents are never here to see me play and the other grown ups don't know how much I sucked last year. It felt good to see a familiar face there,smiling, rooting me on.

My parents have not returned because of the volcano ash spreading through Europe. How lovely. This week has not been really all that exciting and I don't suspect it's going to get any better.

artist of the week/month: sanders bohlke.

p.s. : the first song on my playlist is a guilty pleasure, takes my back to the days when hip hop wasn't the garbage it is now.

No comments: