Sunday, September 26, 2010

gros bisous.

Des choses.
1.  chuck lorre productions- he has a little "dear diary" letter after every show he creates finishes on cbs, I have tivo so I finally caught it and read it. He's funny.
2. college apps- they suck but it is kind of exciting and cool to picking out my future.
3. piano- music theory class plus jazz lessons
4. waaally @ school and catch up sessions with lucena.

5. dancing barefoot in the streets of princeton . 

Slate passed away two weeks ago. My parents went down to Jamaica for the funeral and I just remember him as this strong man who was the head of the family that kept us all going. He used to have this farm tucked away on the east side of St. Ann. When all of his kids moved away he started selling the animals and the land and now only the sugar cane fields and one cow remain. I got scared after he died, I thought the whole family would fall apart; greed would take over and everyone would bring up the past and act like wild animals fighting for who gets what and who has the right.
My mum came back different, she had all these new ideas of what we should do as a family.
I gave her this look, the one where I smile and nod at an idea but I know it won't happen and it makes me hurt inside. Everyone who's listening knows that it's just talk but we chime in and say " yeah, that sounds real nice," anyways.


 I went for a two hour walk through my neighborhood ,  Fall in Massachusetts is damn beautiful. I took cell pics though so it kind of sucks.

No comments: