Friday, March 11, 2011

Amities.

I've never been big on friendships because I never liked getting close to people. I always thought in the back of my mind that it was weird and I would have to deal with it sometime, but this year is different. There is so much that I value , appreciate and love right now. There are people and little moments that I want to stay in my mind forever.
 I recently saw a friend in a car accident and it just put a lot of things in perspective for me. Everything we doesn't go the way expect and that is when we need friends the most, to be there for us and help us move forward. I helped someone do that, I was there for them and I realized then that if anything happened to me, I could depend on her also. I keep writing everything down, quotes from Tarmey, moments that made me laugh, special events of the week, because it all feels so important.
Hopefully 4 and half more months of this before I go away to college. On peut que esperer.

No comments: