Wednesday, September 3, 2008

truth.

I made some changes about myself over this summer. 3 months ago i was confused on who i was supposed to be and who everybody else wanted me to be and then on who I wanted to be. It confused me and i made mistakes that i should not have but in making those mistakes i have come to where i am today. So when i was asked today have you done anything in the past that ou wantedto take back, and if I regretted any of it. No , i don't i am forgiving myself for the things that i have done.
I have been afraid to trust , to put my heart on the line in so many different ways that it changed me to cold hearted person who could never express how I feel to the those who needed to hear it the most . So i reached that point in my life where I had to make that decison of who I wanted to be , I stepped forward and made a promise to myself and God that everything would be different. Yes, of course I was scared and yes i knew that it would be hard , but as i turned around i saw the eyes of those who would take care of me and be there if I never needed anything. It is then that i saw that I didn't need to do it all by myself. In realizing this I am changing and gaining knowledge and trying to rise above. As I came to the end of line I saw him there standing, watching, waiting and he simply stretched his hand forth, and as i fell into his arms i realized that he had been the one to always be there for me and I knew in that moment that no matter how much i hurt him he would never hurt me back. And as i whispered how scared how was he told me everything would work out.

So yes i have decided to take that chance and trust him and trust myself not to screw up this time. It is when we make this important changes in our lives that we realize who it is that really cares for us and yes maybe I will lose friends over it but me evolving is going to have such a better results then if I had kept on going in the direction I was headed. I cannot predict the future but i have a feeling that things are going to be better. Much better.

No comments: