Thursday, March 5, 2009

Decisons, Precision and persimmons...

Decision making has never been my forte , at the least the decisions that matter. For example I was invited to the capital for a summer intership at the American International University , am I avoiding filling out the application ? Why yes I am , for what reason, I do not know.

I should also learn how to control my temper, Lucien said something to me and i became so upset that when I got back into the car i just threw the ring out of the window that he gave me. Now that I think it over I could have sold the ring and gotten so much money for it . He always gets me upset because I think everything he says hits so close to home. Precision.

The persimmons peom by Li Young Lee that i read years back came to me the other day. My mother bought some persimmons at the store, when i held them i remembered how he described how much they weighed and how it felt in his palm. 'ripe, plump' They were sweet, but not the gross type .. the good kind

No comments: