Sunday, September 20, 2009

Belief

This week has had so many twists and turns that I can hardly keep up. I was ready to just
let. it . all . go. Reassurance, coming from the right person is such a powerful thing. God knows I needed it, and I am so thankful. The MCAS results came last night, and when I opened it, I screamed and hugged ma maman. A friend of mine and told me that I should keep on working hard, because good things would come my way and suprisingly, he was right.
This week is Spirit Week! I seem like the type of person who does not have a lot of school spirit, but when I dress up, I go full out and take lots of pictures.
I have becomed accustomed to a life without any television. The one that we had broke three months ago, and since then, it is like we have changed the whole structure of how things are around the house. I still watch shows from time to time on the Internet; the one I usually watch is called, 'Glee.' It had a qoute that made me think a bit: 'Doing this,taught me something; I do not have talk bad about people, to make myself feel better.'
I am not always complaining about something,but if I see something I do not like or I have problem with, I just say it, regardless of whether it's mean or not. Being judgemental, is not something I like about myself, but I am, all the time. I will hear myself saying something, and think ' that was a bit harsh.' As much as I dislike the fact that I do that, I keep silent at times, just so I do not overwhelm people with my personality. I hate always talking, or constantly saying what I am thinking. It is bad of course to not express what I think or feel at all, but I do not want to do it to a point where it is too much and seeing that happen to other people just makes me think, 'what if I was in that situation.'
The week has started out slow, so I had a power clean up and studied for everything I possibly could. Inspired from my boyfriend, the song I have in my head today is... Belief by Gavin Degraw.

No comments: