Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'll be There



Thanksgiving was amazing. I love my family and some of my friends. I drove down with my dad
and siblings and we stopped in NYC and then went to my aunt's house. Once all of my family arrived the party became rather rambunctious, not going to lie though, I loved every minute of it.
My uncle who is Rastafarian cooked this huge feast then just sat there and did not eat half of it . Honestly, i do not know how he goes through life not eating meat.
After dinner my cousins and I watched the 30th annual celebration of Micheal Jackson from 2003 on the TV and we all flipped.
Our moms went to his concerts when they were younger and have all kept their tickets. Since we were kids his music has always been playing in our homes. While my older cousin was getting down to 'Smooth Criminal' my brother sang 'Billy Jean' and my aunt was basically crying when he started singing 'I'll Be There' (that part was kind of ridiculous.)
Later on my cousin and I found the hottest shoes in my aunts room. She has a room dedicated just to her shoes. They are absolutely divine, I did not even care that they were 3-4 inch heels.
I hung out with Lucien during the day and next weekend we are going to the movies and he wants to see 'New Moon.' Can anybody say EW.

No comments: