Monday, August 23, 2010

the word love is so over used that it doesn't hold enough meaning for me. J'ai trop ardeur pour mes amis de Yale. The french always say it better. skype skype SKYPE.

I get sad sometimes because I know I won't be going to faraway places like Norway or Venezuela to see some of them; but MAY '11 Italy and Paris reunion and I'll stay there until college, I can't wait :)!!


When we would all go to lunch or hang out on the quad we didn't gossip. We taught each other different words and talk about what we did differently. We talked about the stereotypes that we had for each other's countries and laughed our asses off at how dumb they sounded. These talks were different from what I'm usually surrounded by and . Maybe we were more honest with eachother and vulnerable because we knew it was only a month of living with each other.

For me, if the only thing that two people can talk about is gossip when they are around each other then they aren't really friends and this weird feeling comes over me when it happens sometimes. I fall out of touch with people I've known for years and it seems like gossip is the only thing that holds us together and I hate that. I can go to school with someone for a whole year and only see tiny glimpses of who they really are and what they are really about. It takes so long to understand someone and back there, it was completely the opposite. Maybe it's too much to ask..
School is the polar opposite of what I want, plus I have summer reading. I just feel like a whole bunch of shit is coming my way and there is nothing i can do to stop it. PUTAIN.

No comments: