Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Trust


" Just hold my hand , and trust me to get me through the day. Tell me that you love me and our love won't fade away. Because i wouldnt want to lose you, not now, not ever.. i dont know what i'd do if we were ever severed."



Its all inside us. When we look around and see people with things. We want them sometimes so badly but we don't realize what we have. Sometimes you are so caught up in yourself you don't realize that you are hurting other people around you. In growing up I 've realized that you can never have everything you want. But you can get what you want and need by working hard.

It's the idea of having some things that really fascinates me. I don't even think that if i got them that it would make me feel complete. A lot of things make me feel complete and some people do to. Others know just how to make you feel like nothing..incomplete. Almost.

Today i watched a play and they asked have you ever been betrayed or hurt by a friend? I almost turned around to stare at that person who was right behind me but i caught myself. Somehow even tho i wanted to turn around so bad i sat there because looking at that person and letting them get embarrassed by everybody seeing that they weren't trust worthy just wasn't what i thought would be good. I had this feeling in my gut , i don't know what it was but it almost hurt knowing that someone had done that and still acted the same way and didn't change even though she had lost a friend.
Maybe i wasn't really a friend. Just a person she could find information about and take it and damage me with. I don't know what they were thinking its just told me that i cant trust any and anyone. So i closed myself off for a while. But i realized that even when your hurt you have to let the people who love you help and then you can get through it day by day.

No comments: