Friday, July 10, 2009

Thoughts

After reading Walden for 2 hours yesterday, I decided to take a break and picked Notting Hill to watch. Towards the end of the film Julia Roberts walks in to the travel bookshop and says that oh so famous line : 'I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her. '
I paused the movie and thought, seriously? That is where this line is from, Notting Hill? Anyways I never found this qoute all that amazing, it just seemed to lack something. I typed in the qoute on Google and this British gossip website had voted it into the top ten worst qoutes from movies from whatever year it had come out. The British can be quite brutal sometimes, Hugh Grant though he is one British boy I love. He is witty and ridiculous, and his floppy hair and accent kind of make me swoon. He is a bit more handsome than James Macavoy I now realize who looks like he got his nose broken too many a times.
I packed for D.C and am kind of excited for the program. I finally finished shopping today, bought 10 books at Barnes & Nobles and some clothes at the mall. When I came out the store with all the books in my hand my sister told me I liked to waste money and said I spent too much time reading. I walked up the stairs to see Malkia sneaking out of my room with three of my books. This wouldn't annoy me if when she returned them, they were in the same condition and she put it back on shelf in the right place, but this never happens.

No comments: