Monday, February 8, 2010

Don't Rain on My Parade

I didn't ! I did. I cannot believe I actually said that. Sometimes I wish someone would tell me to just shut up already.

I wouldn't mind.
really.


So history today, the boys told me I was making a mistake. Should I really be taking advice from them? Well they have good judgment... most of the time, and the one that I expected the most out of let me down a bit. Now I just do not know what to think of it.

Chico is repainting the house in green. He told me that magenta was a color for a clown house or a little girl and started shouting at me in Italian. The furniture is pushed to the corner of the room and the house is in a disarray, but I love it. It makes things seem more real when everything is different like this.
Chico's wife is now into Adele, I told her she should listen to music like that while drinking tea. It's unbelievably relaxing.

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Hey hun,
thanks so much for commenting on my writing!

xx