Sunday, July 4, 2010

say whaaat? it's muh my birthday?


The birthday was yesterday and all I wanted to do was to see my brothers again.

I was in NY and some friends were supposed to take me out, but as always they were running around doing something and I sat there waiting for two hours. Nothing ended up happening so I went to my aunt's house and I felt so at ease because I was with family.I took my baby cousins and sat out on the porch and watched the fireworks display. My baby cousin bounced in my lap screaming, " look waychel, fyawoks!" So I held him up in the air and felt the vibrations of his laughter rolling down into my fingers it all made me smile just for a while.
All I see is fireworks,
All I see is fireworks

Every night it's fireworks
Every night it's fireworks
All I see is fireworks
Taking off like fireworks

Taking off like oh-ah-oh-oh


No comments: